Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dear Blog,

So I know in my last post I said I would talk about number two in my glorious, wonderful 101 Things You Gotta Do Before You're 12, but I already have joined a club/ team. I'm in Marching Band. I think that counts, doesn't it?
Anyway, I decided that I'll be skipping around in the book, so today I'm blogging number 25:
Start a Journal or Diary
Now, I know what you're thinking. (Well, I actually don't know because I'm not telepathic, but you get my gist.) Diaries are for small girls who cry about boys. Or for highly intelligent people who make deep, psychologically profound statements. Or for crazy teenage/ five year- olds who have nothing better to do with their lives. I would fit into this last category.
It turns out that over the years of my existence, so many family members have given me little notebokes/ journals/stationery that I am actually using one of them as my notepad for Media class, and am planning to use a little baby one for my Reporter's Notebook for Journalism, when I need to.
I guess one could also say that  a blog is like a diary. Well, this is true to. It's a way of writing and letting out your feelings, except the whole world can see it, so don't write your secrets on it.
I have to go do my homework now...just joking, because I like to procrastinate. But really, I'm going to stop writing now so all you faithful readers -you better not be cheating on me with Aidan's Glasses Crew!- can go out and explore the Big Wide World, just like Peep.
                                                                                      Your Humble Narrator,
                                                                                                                Samantha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet Samantha: A Maryland Girl Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting