Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blogging My Passion...

On Friday in the Media Center, we (the CAP sophomores of the 2012-13 school year) were told that we had to do a weekly post on our blogs.
About what? Good question.
It was suggested we write about something we're passionate about. Well, we still haven't answered the above question, now have we?
For someone who isn't overly, absurdly passionate about anything in particular, this task becomes rather difficult. I could rant about my life, but I do that out loud all the time, and find myself too lazy to actually type the things I yell in the hallways everyday. I am also completely ignoring the fact that it was requested by certain people that I DON'T talk about my life.
So don't worry, all of you reading my blog. (Yes, I know there are millions of you.) There will be no more complaining from this cool cat. Well, not on the computer at least.
Here are some things I like:
-Musicals
-Cats (I have 2, Beezus and Ramona. They're sisters. I know, it's cute.)
-Kites. (According to my final MYP project in middle school, which was called, ironically, a Passion Project.) And yes, I will freely admit it, I pretended to be obsessed with kites for about a month and a half of my eighth grade year. In retrospect, it's pretty embarrassing, but what can you do?
-School. I don't like it that much, but yell about it a LOT. If you ever spend more than five minutes in my presence, you will quickly learn I can talk about anything, even if it's the most boring, horrendous thing in the entire world. Not that school is bad, but, I mean, it's school.
-DOWNTON ABBEY. It's a PBS/BBC show about an aristocratic family at the turn of the 20th century. There's adultery, war, murder and even inter-class marriage. Such a disgrace. But it's a good show, especially if you're above the age of 72.
It's time for me to stop blogging, because, oh look! I was ranting. To you, my wonderful readers. Well, if someone could just tell me what to write about, that would be awesome, 'cause I really have no ideas. Absolutely none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet Samantha: A Maryland Girl Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting