Monday, September 24, 2012

25 Seconds of Grass and Background Noise






Clip 1-Spring Street
Clip 2-Watch this! A little girl showing me something.
Clip 3-Her brother telling me about the stink bug and the bumble bee.
Clip 4-A kid playing soccer.
Clip 5-A quick panoramic view of the Blue Park.

For my 5x5, I used my digital camera. It's a Canon something-or-other with a long list of numbers in the name. Basically, it's the same kind of camera we used in photo last year. Not so great, but there's nothing to be done. I used the YouTube Video Editor to edit my clips, and I must say that for someone not to handy with a computer, figuring out how to get your clips into the Editor is a little complicated. Or maybe that's just me. Who knows? I feel sad about my 5x5, because it reminds me of my childhood. But only a little, because I'm still kind of  a five-year-old. But I like my theme. Admittedly, the audio and video quality aren't that good, but my camera isn't fancy-schmancy. I think it turned out okay, but I wish I knew exactly what clips I'd gotten, because I didn't realize till I was editing how short some of them were.
Our next project should be a little harder, but some of us are still getting used to editing things, so maybe not that hard. Just a little more challenging than this. So like a cheesy horror movie. Or something like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet Samantha: A Maryland Girl Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting