Thursday, September 6, 2012

This is a creative commons picture I found on flickr that I quite enjoy, because it has a rainbow,and because it represents the beginning of the year with a road. It is a very nice picture, don't you think?


Hello, my name is Samantha. When I answer the telephone, I usually say "Yellow!" I think it helps cheer people up. I am also a big fan of the Canadian singer Rafi, the guy who sings the song "Bananaphone". I also wear overalls quite often. I am interested in all the areas of film making, but mostly the non-technological aspect, aka acting, except I'm probably not very good. I also quite enjoy filming with a camera, because it makes me feel important.
There are plenty of ways  we CAP 10 students could use our blogs, the following are some suggestions that I have:
-We can use them to discuss/ plan/ organize our Change Projects
-They can help us learn from each others' education experiences
-Ideas can be bounced around about what we can do to improve the way we learn and work together as a CAP class

I haven't really worked on any film projects in the past, but I hope you enjoy the ones I work on in the future. It should be fun to learn more about the film making process. Have fun reading my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet Samantha: A Maryland Girl Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting